Head of Regulatory Reporting (m/f/d) for one of the world’s leading wealth and asset managers, location Frankfurt am Main
- Producing regulatory and prudential reports for BaFin and Bundesbank, covering COREP, FINREP, liquidity LCR, NSFR, AMM, AnaCredit and other German statistic reports.
- Analyse prudential ratios and key indicators and support management and supervisory board when required.
- Ensure that the reporting is of a high quality and compliant with regulations. Managing the interaction with regulators and external auditors with regards to regulatory reporting.
- Monitoring Capital requirement rules (Basel framework, CRR and CRD), EBA guidelines, as well as BaFin and Bundesbank reporting requirements.
- Keeping track of regulatory developments and analyse standards.
- Define business and technical requirements.
- Leadership and motivation of a small team
- University degree in finance or economics or equivalent post-grad
- At least ten years’ experience in a similar role in regulatory reporting
- In-depth knowledge of capital requirements rules (CRR and CRD) as well as EBA guidelines
- Experience of implementing projects to regulatory reporting
- Experience in dealing with banking regulators
- Fluent in German
- Fluent in English
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Excel, VBA and SQL
- Knowledge of Abacus360 would be an advantage
- Leadership skills
- Precise and synthetic communication skills
- Problem-solving mind-set
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Trustworthiness and reliability